Monday, July 4, 2016

A Little Intro

Mainstream Mountaineers in Mt. Damas, Camiling Tarlac

Hi,.. my name is Hasz, and I have an organization which we called Mainstream Mountaineers (named after my sisters business) the word Mainstream was came from the bible but I forgot what it means but you can tell that I have a kind of religious sister here. ^_^ Anyway, our group was compose of me, my sister, her friends, my friends, our common friends and friends of friends, just like facebook, there's a mutual friends too! ^_^ what we're doin is that we go visit some places we have never been before like discover New Mountains and Falls, cheap Beaches and challenge ourselves into new activities and Adventures. 

Welcome Post in DRT Bulacan (That's my Birthday)


Once in a year we conduct an Outreach Program, we hike in a mountain where the Tribes or Aetas live and share our blessings. We have this School Supplies Drive, Feeding Program, Etc. like most of the NGO's do. We're not just a traveler or mountaineers we also Help!, help People also save the Nature. ^_^ better join us to know more.

Mainstream Mountaineers during Outreach 2016

Mainstream Mountaineers Outreach 2016

About me, I am working here in Metro Manila, life and work is very stressful here that is why we go outside Manila and have some Nature Feels and Breathe. For someone who was born in 1988 (better count my age) Drinking and partying is no longer my thing and counting more memories than counting money is now the top of my priority, cause life is short and it became shorter when you are STRESS.

Masasa Beach, Batangas


Anyway I decided to write a Blog, because I felt the need of it, people often asked me, "How to get there?" "How much is your expense?" "Where did you stay?" "How long is the travel time?"and believe it or not, I do answered them one by one. ^_^ I have so much photos to share with stories and my Instagram is flooding and I don't know if my follower still enjoying that floods so I decided put it up in the Blog so that I can share more bout my trips. I use to read blogs about the places I am heading next and I think writing my own experiences and share my itinerary would be very helpful to those who likes to travel too.

Talisayen Cove, Zambales

FYI I am not sure if my grammar is correct but I think it's understandable since English is not my mother tongue and I did not grow perfected it so "please excuse my wrong grammar". and Let's start with,... 


my First Entry,......


-"Life is more than just surviving!"
-til my next Journey
-Hasz

No comments:

Post a Comment